Excellent opportunity to get on the ground floor of a major corporation’s internal creative services team
A major global corporation in Parsippany New Jersey is seeking a full time on site contracted Project Manager to help lead their internal Creative Services Department. This individual should have 2-5 years Project Management experience in a Creative/Production corporate and or agency environment. This position entails managing marketing projects from Creative Brief through final deliverable that entails print, publication and digital mediums.
- Work collaboratively with our team and resource partners to provide guidance and recommendations throughout the project lifecycle
- Collaborate and refine Creative Brief to gain alignment on project goals
- Manage and communicate information about project status and changes in initiatives , priorities, resource allocations to the marketing and creative teams
- Work with internal and/or external creative and strategic teams to ensure implementation of objectives, budgets, and schedules.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising or related field preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in managing multi-part projects related towards creative, resource management and production across channels.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Confidence, high energy, a team orientation, professional demeanor and positive attitude
- Organized and detail oriented
- Strong multitasker
- Expertise in Office programs including Microsoft Project
- Understanding of Adobe Creative Suite programs
- SharePoint administrate experience a plus
Reports to Head of Creative Services and Brand Asset Management – Avis Budget Group